I just managed to install Office 2010 Pro 32 bits (legal copy) on my PC running Kubuntu 15.04 (64 bits) through wine. As the process demanded a few improvements on a couple of online tutorials, I decided to describe it here:
1) Add the repository for wine in order to be able to use version 1.7:
2) Install wine1.7, winbind and mono:
3) Create a 32-bits profile on wine (necessary because some of the libraries are not available for 64-bits):
4) Change for Windows XP in the config window that will open after the previous command (I am not sure if this is necessary, but I did it because most of tutorials I read recommended).
5) Install dotnet20, msxml6, corefonts:
6) Go to the folder where the installer is and run it using the 32-bits profile:
Finally, we have to override the library riched20. To do so, use the command below and add the library, then click on Edit and choose the option Native (Windows).
At least for me, this procedure worked twice, in two different PCs running Kubuntu 15.04.